Posted by: anon | 2012-10-22

weirded out

my husband of 17 years has recently started to ask so much detail about blow jobs,how it feel, how it tastes, and so on, so I asked him why he is so curious, he said he didnt know, so i asked him if he would try giving a man a bj, and he said he would love to, just once to see how it feels. I am weirded out by this, i would never want to try a woman to see how it feels, he is definately not gay, but i am not sure what to do with this information, although i do appreciate his honesty, what now

you have had a open and honest discussion with your husband in which he has expressed new urges and possible fantasies .he might not want to carry these out but you need to discuss these so that he will explore this with you more .This might be a transition only

Posted by: k | 2012-10-26

Or bi or gay...

My ex had to found out her new husband leads a double life... the reason for the little sex etc being that he is gay, maybe bi?! scary shit...

Reply to k
Posted by: HBJ | 2012-10-23

WTF He is sick.

Reply to HBJ
Posted by: Gogo | 2012-10-23

Another man mthondo in my mouth no ways,

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: XXX | 2012-10-23

Check out the archives,this topic has come up a few times.Personally I cannot understand why a normal hetrosexual male will want to give another male a -|- .
There are so many things one can try/experiment with in a normal male/female relationship,why want to give a male a -|- .You surely must have some gay leanings.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: I can relate | 2012-10-22

I relate to your shock, my husband actually had done the act, well from this forum, I realise that it is not that uncommon for straight hetero guys to want to experience a man in their mouth, understand, no will never, I am a woman, and if I never gave another bj, it would be too soon, but I forgave him, and its all in the past, so our life is now great toghether, but in some conversations a bit different, it would have been better if I never knew.

Reply to I can relate