Question
Posted by: jaja | 2009/06/19

weird twitches

Hi there....

My family says this is all in my head but maybe there is a medical explanation. I experience (very frequently) the urge to contract my muscles whethert it be the muscles in my hands, eyes, legs face ..it depends. It leads to me making the weirdest twitching movements and I' m sure this cannot be normal.

I also need to shake my head a certain number of times or need to blow air through my throat until the " itch"  is releived.

What is wrong with me

Jaja

It is possible that you are suffering from involuntary muscle contraction. I therefore, suggest that you consult a neurologist to discuss your symptoms, as this condition can be treated.