Question
Posted by: Butterfly1982 | 2010/08/28

Weird turn on for my partner.......

Hi there,

I like to be completely shaven and so does my partner but......He has been hinting quite a lot that he wants us to shave each other. Now firstly I can''t understand how he can find this erotic but you know, each to their own. Thing is this is quite a personal and delicate ''procedure'' and not just don''t I really trust someone else with a sharp object near my nether regions, I feel embarrassed at all my hair down there! What to do?

I am sure he will deal with this in the most sensitive way! A slip with a ‘sharp thing’ will spoil his pleasure for ever and thus, he will take care!
For the embarrassment factor, use an ordinarily hair clipper and trim it short (then the ‘too much-hair-factor’ is not a problem) or do it chemically and then when it starts growing – he can have the honour. If however you really do not like the idea, talk to him and find another acceptable ‘turn on’. Deidre - SASHA

7

Butterfly you sound like my gf

Posted by: D | 2010/08/30

Its a great idea and a huge turn on..

Reply to D

If all else fails Butterfly, contact me.
Enjoy

Posted by: Butterfly1982 | 2010/08/30

Thanx guys this really helped me a lot! Will definitely give this a try....... :)

Reply to Butterfly1982
Posted by: Anon! | 2010/08/30

I dont think it weired,.
I do the same for my lady and we both love.
In any case, why would you be shy / worried / embarrassed about it?
Give it a shot, it might just spice things up a little more..

Reply to Anon!
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/29

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: A man | 2010/08/28

My lady lets me shave her, we love it and it is erotic, she likes it as she says I can do a better job than what she can as I can see and reach all the areas properly, whereas most women shave by feel the areas they cannot see. It is really easy with the razors available now, virtually impossible to cut with them. You should try it once and see how it goes, if not successful at least you know, but don''t knock it until you tried it.

Reply to A man