Posted by: Dan | 2010-08-05

Weird thing happened

Hi Doc,

So last night my GF and I had sex. We were busy and I felt I was about to orgasm so I stopped and pulled out and thought I stopped my orgasm. I did not have the normal signs of a orgasm. I did not even cum. So I went back, but from there on in, my penis was limp as if I did orgasm. I tried everything, but it would get hard and then go limp again. I was so frustrated! What could this be? Did I infact orgasm and could not get it up straight afterwards or was it something else?

not all male orgasms are associated with an ejaculation so you could very well have had an orgasm but due to the interruption it didnot manifest as an ejaculation. next time it happens, try relaxing for a while afterward before trying to become erect again. if it is happening too frequently or you fail to ejaculate again during sexual intercourse, consult your gp for a check up.

Posted by: Koos | 2010-08-08

Next time this happens just let her fondle or lightly scratch your balls. I promise U if that don''t work then U have a problem. My wife does that when she wants me to come quickly. It''s sooooo nice that I can''t last long b4 I spill the beans.

Reply to Koos
Posted by: buddie | 2010-08-05

when this happen the best thing to do is , have some foreplay and let your gf play with your penis, it will get hard and you can have sex again

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Mary | 2010-08-05

Your mind was somewhere else dude...

Reply to Mary