Question
Posted by: Bolla | 2011/02/23

Weird Sleeping Patterns

I have a very weird sleeping pattern. Some days I will fall asleep in front of the TV at 19h30, go to bed, and then be awake again at 02h00. I then struggle to fall asleep again, and if I wake up from the second round of sleeping ( if I am lucky enough to fall asleep again) I am dead tired. Other days I cannot fall asleep at all, tried all the ''known'' remedies like a glass of warm milk but no luck. I have found that if I don''t sleep at all, I am less tired during the day than I am after having one of my sleep-disturbed nights.

How can I train my body to sleep for x number of hours at a time?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

You will need help from a sleep doctor to firstly determine exactly what the problem is, and secondly to help you correct it. In the current International Classification of Sleep Disorders there are well over 80 different sleep disorders described. So the problem needs to properly diagnosed before it can be treated.

2
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2011/02/24

Reply to Sleep expert
Posted by: Vaal Donkie | 2011/02/23

It will help a lot if you work out some sort of a routine.

Reply to Vaal Donkie