Question
Posted by: C | 2009/10/16

Weird sensation

I' m a 30 yr old male and I' ve noticed if I don' t have sex/masturbate for some time, when I have a bowel movement and do the " paperwork"  I start to drip a few drops of semen with almost a wet-dream sensation. This is weird as I have no erection during this time and am not aroused at all?

If this happens and there are no other symptoms like dribbling of urine, pain during ejaculation etc. it is likely to be your body's way of getting rid of excess semen as it can't reabsorb it all. Don't worry unless this changes, then have a check up so see that there is no prostate issue.

2
Posted by: D | 2009/10/16

You bowel movement could have had contact with the gspot which is located in a males anus if I am not mistaken....

Just a thought

Reply to D
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/16

Reply to Sexologist