Question
Posted by: Lindy | 2009-04-14

Weird reaction to Sugar

I seem to have weird reaction to sugar. I bloat within 10 minutes of eating even a single sweet. Further more my abdomen area becomes very warm and then it spreads like a fever through my body. I cant even sneak a sweet during the day because my husband can tell that I had sugar the minute he touches me as I feel like I' m on fire.

Is this normal?
Thanx

Dear Lindy
You may have an over secretion of insulin when you take in refined sugars. If you "have to" spoil yourself, try doing it after eating a balanced meal, this will counteract the "dumping" of sugar into your blood stream.