Question
Posted by: BMJ | 2012-04-24

Weird ''rash''

I have a 6y old female pavement special. She is in really excellent condition. She eats vet''s choice. She has a smooth short coat.

In the last 3 weeks on 3 seperate occasions we noticed her hair standing up in various spots. The best way to describe it is that it looks like when you put flea stuff on and the hair sticks up a bit. Except that it is everywhere and each spot is the size of a 20c piece. The skin underneath does not look itchy or red or swollen. She seems fine.

Is it an allergic reaction to something. Do you have ANY idea what it could be?

Hi BMJ

Difficult to say what the problem is.You need to do a diagnostic investigation to determine what the cause is. Please discuss the matter with your local veterinary surgeon and have a consultation.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

1
Posted by: Ricardo | 2012-06-10

It depends what you wantTop befniet coverIntermediate befniet coverBasic coverWho it is to cover, single, couples, single parent, family. And if you want optional extras, such pregnancy and birth etc, and if you want to pay a excess fee or not. I am Medibank private member, with just Blue ribbon extra''s and no hospital cover.

Reply to Ricardo