Posted by: Ann | 2012-03-19

Weird Period

Since November when my period comes around,it is rarely bloody is is watery brown everytime? My period is right on time... Should I be worried, was at the doctor for something different and he said that I have swollen milk glands and I''m drink primeve plus pills(could that also be the cause of this?) It does not bother me that much just think it is weird...I know when its brown its old blood but this is since nov 2011 and is watery?

I do not think that this is something to be worried about, as it is probably due to a mere light menstruation. You can however, consult your doctor for a papsmear, to determine if you have a vaginal infection, which might be the cause for the brown discharge.

Posted by: Faith | 2012-03-23

I have always have trash on my tip of my toungue. tell me is it something wrong with me or what?

Reply to Faith
Posted by: Rafieq | 2012-03-23

Because of diabetes type 2 combined with hypertension and also Anaemia with Enzyme Disorder , is it safe to drive long distances or is it legal.

Reply to Rafieq