Question
Posted by: Daph | 2009-07-27

weird period

I have always had heavy periods which would last 4 days and the last day would be medium and then it would end. I have been on fertility drugs for 4 months but not the last two months. We have been trying for a baby since December last year.

This month I had the lightest period in history! It started so light that I only showed blood when going to the toilet and wiping myself. This lasted for 3 days and the for a day and a half I had what others would probably call spotting. I could easily have used only one sanitary pad for the whole time so little blood it was.

Should I get my hopes up? Should I test for pregnancy or would it be wishfull thinking? I feel paranoid after trying so long and watching every month for the slightest sign of pregnancy!

This could be an implantation bleed so do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Daph | 2009-07-30

If this is so and it happened just a few days before the normal period should have started, will it show on a home pregnancy test?

Reply to Daph