Question
Posted by: mom | 2008-11-01

Weird period

I am 27 years old mom of three. I do not take any contraceptive.

I am having troubling determining the end of my period. Last month I bled for seven days. It stopped for 1 and half days and then there was some blood streaks for another day. Then i had a dark brownish to yellow discharge until day ten.

My periods usually last for 7-8 days and I have been gettin them reguarly for the past three months ( I was b-feeding b4 that). This long period ended on the 6th of last month. I still didnt get my period. For the past two weeks I also have lots of clear to light yellow thick discharge- theres no smell. I also have been experiencing some light period cramps.

Should I be concerened?

It may just be your cycle settling down after stopping breastfeeding. If pregnancy is a possibility, do a pregnancy test.