Question
Posted by: Carly | 2008-12-10

Weird Pains

Hi there!

I recently started getting abdominal pains after intrcourse.

It had only happened twice - the first time it was just after we had intercourse and it was a sharp pain, almost resembling period pains - yet soon afterwards it had stopped.

The second time was this morning. We had sex last night and everything was fine, until I got up to go to work, I had a similar pain, yet this time it wasn' t as intense. It also lasted longer than the first time.

Is there any reason this might happen, or should I go see a Gynae personally?
This has never happened before, and I' m just afraid it might be much worse than I think.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Carly

You would have to see a gynaecologist to assess whether there is a problem.