Question
Posted by: Icon | 2010/04/09

weird menstruation cycle

My friend is 22 years old. she did not have her period for 10 months, then it returned for two months as per normal. what has happened now is that she has a discharge. the discharge seems to be clear, but it has blots clots in it. she does not have access to internet, hence the reason i am sending this on her behalf. Could this have something to do with weight gain/weight loss?please help me to help her.
thanks!

Excessive weight loss could cause missed periods, but this is something that will need a visit to a gynaecologist to sort out. It sounds hormonal and some of these can be serious.

1