Question
Posted by: Sally-ann | 2008/10/27

Weird illness

Weird illness,I need help. My glands under my chin are sore it even feels like I have a lump, my chaws are sore, as well as all my teeth, it feels like all my teeth are being pressed together- like with braceses. This pain caused my ears to hurt as well as well as my skull just above my ears. While this has been happening I have also now have two ulser like sores in my mouth and on my tongue. Ulsers usually go away in aday or two but this has been here for for 4 days and is much more painful than an ulser, I cant even eat it is so painful. Please help me. I dont know which doctor to see cause its going to be so expensive to run fron one doc to another. I already went to dentist and they could not see anything teeth related.
I am taking 2 adcodols every three hours for the pain. The pain even wakes me up in the middle of the night.

Dear Sally-ann
See your GP - the swollen glands under your chin is probably due to swollen lymph glands. You probably need antibiotics. Try Kenalog in orobase ointment on the sores in your mouth.