Question
Posted by: H. | 2011/04/19

weird feeling in head

My head always feels weird. Feels like I''ve got a vein problem causing a tissue problem or vice versa. Could be something similar. Whatever the case, it''s definitely inside my head. My doctor suggests it''s outside from tension, but it''s defintely inside. Somewhere in the top front third. I can pinpoint the feeling and I always have it, but he puts it down to blood pressure. But I don''t have high blood pressure all the time. I''ve been to another doctor, in the hope of being sent for a scan or to a neurologist, but he only did the basics - stethoscope etc. - and said I was fine. I can''t understand this. I''m healthy except for this, not making this up, not a hypochondriac. Don''t know what to do. Growing increasingly concerned. Also, I had a 20 to 30 second stroke-come-seizure months back and told both these doctors and they still did not send me to a neurologist! Thanks, H.

Dear H
Try contacting a neurologist in your area directly and explain your concerns. They are usually very fully booked so you probably will have to wait a few weeks for an appointment.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/19

Dear H