Posted by: Bella | 2011-11-21

Weird Feeling

Help I think I am going stark staring mad!
I have this weird sensation in my head and down my arms into my fingers and I feel dizzy and tired especially whilst running! I have to stop three or four times during my run and then I feel like I want to keel over, Been to the doctor and my blood test came back normal so why is it that i feel abnormal!! The only thing slightly outta whack was the sodium and that by 1, took my blood pressure and this was 90/60 it has since gone p to 110/80 what is wrong with me and how do I fix it I have to get back to training am running a marathon in two months time!
Thanks for your help

There are a multitude of possible causes for your symptoms and I suggest that you reconsult your doctor for further tests, as well as an ECG to evaluate your heart function. The weird sensation that you are experiencing can be due to poor oxygination of the tissue whilst doing exercise. A hemaglobin count is essential to evaluate the oxygen carrying ability of your blood.