Question
Posted by: Chris | 2009/12/10

Weird feeling

I experienced a weird dizzy , unsteady, ( a little bit incoherent and even write properly feeling) that lastest for about 2 hours - it came sudden and then faded out over the next two hours until I was normal again - this happened twice in the past two weeks and I have never had anything like this before - I' m 47 , male .

Hallo Chris
Please see your doctor as soon as possible - it could be a TIA ( transient ischemic attack) which is a type of "temporary" stroke. It is often a warning that there is a risk of a real stroke. It is important that you are screened for risk factors as soon as possible.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: John | 2009/12/10

Go for good medical check up. You are 47 nead a major overhall.

Reply to John
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/10

Hallo Chris
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc