Question
Posted by: Jingy | 2010/02/06

Weird drug

Hi I am going to the army soon. I signed up into a international army. I really don' t want to cheat on my gf. What is the drug called that youuu kn oww " make u not hard" ?

Dear Jingy,

I am not aware of any official drug used as you describe. You can best manage your sexual desires whilst you are away from her, and you wish to remain monogamous by regularly masturbating. Just experiencing sexual desire does not automaticall lead to choosing to having intercourse with another person. You can manage your desire. Your desire to be monogamous is a morally based desire and you can thus choose not to act on your desires in ways that run contrary to your moral choices.

3

Ek is nou al amper 8 jaar selibaat - is geskei. Ek wil teen die dakke uitklim indien iemand sê  dat jy die drange kan beheer deur masturbasie. Ek wens daardie persoon wil probeer om vir 8 jaar SLEGS te masturbeer. GLO MY - dit werk nie!!

Posted by: Top Cat | 2010/02/08

Daar was geglo dat die weermag die troepe bloufieterjoel gegee het om nie te veel L.S.D.( los stukkies -|- ) te vat terwyl hulle op pas was nie. Wat die waarheid is weet ek nie.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/02/07

Dear Jingy,

Reply to Sexologist