Question
Posted by: M | 2012/04/24

Weird dreams

I have been dreaming about other men and having sex with them, but it seemed normal...and i find myself thinking about them for a while after.....is this normal. I really love my husband and we have a great sexual relationship.

Mary sounds about right. Dreams are dreams ; much of the content is essentially random, and where a theme persists and is repeated, it may simply reflect a current concern. What you describe is neither abnormal nor unusual. Concentrating on enhancing your relationship with your huisband may give you more waking pleasure, and even better things to dream about !

2
Posted by: Mary | 2012/04/24

I think it is pretty normal to fantasize about other men from time to time. Maybe you might be a little bored with your relationshop and needs a little bit more excitement? If I were you I would speak to your partner on how to add a little mor spice to your relationship.

I really dont think there is anything wrong with looking at the menu, as long as you eat at home.

Reply to Mary