Question
Posted by: Me | 2008/07/29

Weird Dream

I had the weirdest dream lastnight.
I dreamt my sister had a baby.
The dream was so amazingly real i was in disbelief throughout this dream!My sister is 14yrs old.Why in heavens name would i dream something this silly?
She gave birth and we were all in shock of this but when the baby was there we were all over the moon with it.The cutest littly thing ever! but still the shock.

Its such a crazy dream that i cant get it outa my mind.
I know dreams dont nec.mean anything but is there anyone that thinks it represents something or any idea at all if it refers to anything happening in my life?Or would it just be best just putting it to one of those crazy dreams that u have and try to forget about it.

I really don't think it has any sp[ecific meaning. Is anything else happening relating to your young sister ?

1
Posted by: al | 2008/07/30

wil jy haar nie beskerm teen iets nie, maar dit lyk tog wel of sy skokkend regkom?

Reply to al