Question
Posted by: kate | 2010-07-08

weird discharge

For the past few months I''ve had a blue discharge on my underwear for two days, usually after 3 days since the last day of my period. There is no blue colour on toilet paper after I wipe nor on pantyliners, only on my underwear. I am 25 years old and had a normal pap smear in january this year. I''ve also been checked for std''s but all my results were negative. I also suffered from vaginal thrush for the first time in my life during last month. Please help, I''d like to know what''s wrong with me. I''m on the evra patch and take 0.2 mg eltroxin daily.

I don't know what would cause a blue discharge. Perhaps it is dye from the underwear rather than a discharge.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-11