Question
Posted by: A | 2011/12/06

Weird but awesome sex

The weirdest thing happened the other night, I was not in the mood for sex, and we ended up watching a movie. There was a lesbian scene that left me turned on. What got into me that night? Question is, is this normal?

Yes, your response is completely normal. Sexual desire and arousal may be enhanced by watching sexually explicit scenes. These may involve women having sex with men but also lesbian scenes.

2
Posted by: Jane | 2011/12/10

i have a weird question. my boyfriend and i had sex for the 2nd time. when he pulls out i get naushea of his sperm (usually it is on my stomach)? why does that happen and what can i do to prevent it or make it better?

Reply to Jane
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/12/06

Reply to sexologist