Question
Posted by: Tony | 2008/09/29

Weird Blisters

I get these weird blisters (small ones 2-5 every 2 weeks) that form under my left foot only. When I pop them due to sometimes itchyness, it seems like water, and maybe a little slimey. After that, it dries out and disappears.

I always wear a clean pair of socks everyday and my feet don' t smell. It just seems odd that only my one foot gets this.
I heard of foot specialists that pick up other illnesses through the examination of the feet. As a extra note, I seem to be getting a lot of bloatfulness in the gut area, right under my ribs.
I now take medication for high blood pressure and cholesterol.
Hope this helps in your diagnosis of my problem.

Any help will be appreciated.
Tony

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Tony

Some types of athlete's foot present as small blisters with redness of the skin and itching. As this is the most likely cause of your problem, I recommend you try to treat this first. Athlete's Foot treatments such as Lamisil Once are available over the counter and are very effective. Try this and if it does not respond, I recommend you see a dermatologist.

Chris

1
Posted by: Tony | 2008/10/07

Thank you very much
I will definately take that advice

Reply to Tony