Question
Posted by: MaxV | 2012/03/05

Weird Bleeding

Hello Dr.
Yesterday I was masturbating and all of the sudden blood started spraying from my penis. On closer inspection it was from the vein just underneath the penis opening. There was a lot of blood coming out but it stopped as my erection subcided. What on earth causes such a thing to happen. It was like the vein just popped and blood was squerting through the hole. It was the weirdest thing I’ ve ever experienced.I''m afraid the same thing will happen next time I get an irrection.
Please advise.
Kind regards

MaxV

The action was probably to vigorous. I therefore, suggest that you use a lubricant.