Posted by: Mangs | 2010-10-15

weinght Loss

i gave a birth to a baby girl five month ago, since i gain weingh while i was pregnant it is not comming down, i need ways to loose weinght but i dont know why, i am carrer mother and dont get time to go to Gym, Please help.

HI Mangs

Part of it is lifestyle, part of it is natural physiology.

The solution to both (independently), is to look first at diet and then at exercise. Diet is probably the key, because it must adjust based on activity. And let's face it, with a new born in the house, your routine MUST be different! So you need to adapt your diet in response.

That's something best done with a dietician, and so if there's ONE thing you can do, it's see a dietician and evaluate what you eat. This may even have longer term benefits for you and the baby.

In terms of exercise, the reality is that you need to make time for exercise. Things don't get any easier, and nobody has ever looked back and said they have so much time that they just have to exercise. Everyone struggles for time, and I don't mean to be unsympathetic to your situation, but the truth is that you will, at some point, need to realise that making time to train may be the compromise you make in order to lose weight.

However, I think that diet is the key for now. Exercise can come later, I think trying to commit to a training programme right now is likely to be a futile exercise anyway. But there are plenty of programmes to look at - they're on the Fitness page of this site, but I'd prioritize diet now and deal with that a little later.