Question
Posted by: TLCBEAR | 2010/11/24

Weigthloss after care

Good day Doc,

I have posted some of the info regarding the BPD that i went through in FEB. I have now lost nearly 90 kg''s. BMI now is just above 30. My question is: has anyone gone for the plastic surgery to get the apron and other skin removed? I need to chat to find out more details about that.

I am busy chatting to my recontructive surgeon and need some info.

Dear TLCBear
Congratulations on losing 90 kgs after BPD - that is an unbelievable amount of weight. I hope other Readers will respond to your query. You can also join the chat room on the Diet site. Click on 'Diet'nFood' at the top of this page and sign on to the Diet Chat Room where you can pose your questions.
Wishing you all the very best

1

Dear TLCBear
Wishing you all the very best