Question
Posted by: azel | 2010/07/06

Weigth loss

I hope you can help me please. I want a bit of help to lose weight and need to find out if i could use Ciplatrin if I''m allergic to N.S.A.I.D.S. and is it safe to use with my birth control pills?

Thank you very much for you time.  -)

Dear Azel
Ciplatrim contains a compound called sibutramine which should not have the same effect as NSAIDs which contain different versions of compounds like ibuprofen, etc (anti-inflammatories). How safe the use of an appetite suppressant together with your birth control pill is going to be, will have to be decided by the dr who prescribes the Ciplatrim. Ciplatrim has to be prescribed by a medical dr after he/she has given you a thorough examination to determine if you don't suffer from any conditions such as heart or circulatory problems, which can cause highly negative side-effects with sibutramine. The dr also has to monitor your progress. So discuss the use of birth control pills together with Ciplatrim with the dr when you go for your medical examination.

1

Dear Azel