Question
Posted by: pietie | 2008/07/03

weigth loss

No matter on what diet i am i dont seem to los my body fat what can i do i try to eat 6 meals n day but nothing seems to help is there anything that you can do for me please

Dear Pietie
You don't mention what your present body fat% is. According to Prof Tim Noakes in his book 'The Lore of Running', the normal body fat percentage of adult women who are not elite athletes is 24% and 14% for adult men. Elite male runners may achieve a body fat % of 5,0% and elite female athletes of 10%. I can only suggest that you cut down on your fat intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet) and doing aerobic exercises (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 or more minutes a day to reduce your body fat.

1
Posted by: mac | 2008/07/03

Pietie, probeer die Patrick Holford Low GLdieet. My man het 27 kg verloor oor 4 maande en hy was nooit honger nie. Die boek is helderpienk en beskikbaar in al die bekende boekwinkels. Ons het almal saam met hom daarop gegaan en ons hele lewenswyse het verander. Hoop dit help

Reply to mac