Question
Posted by: Queen B | 2010/09/22

Weights and Hunger

Hi Doc, I have been exercising quit intnsely over the past two weeks and eating healthy as well my problem is when I do Cardio I don''t get that hungry, but everytime I do weights I get really hungry afterwards I usually do them in the morning then have breakfast around 7.30 but by 8.30-9.00 I''ll feel hungry again, before my snacking time. Please advise what is the cause of this

Hi Queen B

Increased energy use, perhaps? I don't know why specifically after weight training and not cardio. Both are using calories, perhaps the cardio is suppressing your appetite, it can do that sometimes. It's nothing to worry about though. You might just move your snack time earlier by 30 minutes, I don't think it's a real problem.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/09/28

Hi Queen B

Reply to fitnessdoc