Question
Posted by: MELISSA | 2011/07/19

WEIGHTLOSS

HI I HADE AN OPERATION YEARS AGO ON MY STOMACH AND IVE HADE A BABY BY CAESARIAN 4 YEARS AGO. SO I DON'T HAVE MUSCLE IN MY STOMACH SO I CANT LOSE WEIGHT IN MY STOMACH. NOW I LOOK FAT WHAT CAN I DO

Dear Melissa
If you have lost muscle strength in your abdominal area after your two operations and find that doing targeted exercises such as sit-ups do not tighten your tummy muscles, then you may need a tummy tuck to solve the problem. Consult a plastic surgeon about a tummy tuck and discuss the various aspects such as costs, etc, when you speak to the dr.

1

Dear Melissa