Question
Posted by: Liezel | 2010/10/25

weightloss

My weight is 68kg,my lenght is 1.56,my bmi is 27,i wear i size 34 now,i want to wear a size 30.How much weight must i lose and how long will it take doctor if i lose 1 kg a week following the slimming diet .

Dear Liezel
I cannot work out how much weight you need to lose to change from a dress size 34 to a size 30. What I can calculate is that to have an ideal BMI of 22, you would need to weigh 53 kg, thus a loss of 15 kg. If you use the slimming diet and combine it with daily aerobic exercise and lose 1 kg per week, it should take about 4 months to lose the full 15 kg. If you reduce your BMI to 24 with a weight of 58 kg, then you would only need to lose 10 kg which would take 2,5 months, but I don't know if you would fit into a size 30.

1

Dear Liezel