Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2008/10/09

Weight problems

I have been fighting a constant battle with my weight since about a year after giving birth to my son, who is now 3. I have seen 2 different GP' s, a gyane, a homeopath and a dietician. I followed everbody' s advice religiously - it all came down to the same thing - eating foods low in fat and exercising. I walk 6-10km every single day, when the weather doesn' t allow it, I cycle on my stationary bike for at least 30 minutes. I also do daily toning exercises. I have done all this for 2 years with no results. I have gone off all medication in case that was the problem, but the kilo' s keep piling on. I have tried sureslim, herbalife and several other diets, but nothing worked. I get depressed every time I see myself in the mirror. I have always been active before and never had weight problems until now. The doctors did every blood test you can think of, and found nothing wrong with me. They keep telling me to hang in there, I will start losing weight soon. Surely it cannot take 2 years to start getting results?? Please give advice.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i suggest measure your temperature under your arm first thing in the morning before getting out for 4 days (away from ovulation). Must be higher than 36,4 degrees. if not you most likely have a sluggish thyroid (common after pregnancy).
let me know what the readings are and i can advise further.
regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za