Question
Posted by: Christelle | 2011/06/23

Weight problem with dog

Hi i have an 8 month old belgian shepherd(malinois)ever since the day i got her she has been very thin so much so that i can see her ribs hip bones and part of her spine besides that she is not sick is active i feed her montego and maize meal daily nothing is working she has been dewormed what could be wrong with her?

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Christell, gosh, I really dont know! This is not my area of expertise and i would suggest that you look at the Health24 Cybervet and i am sure they will be able to help you. Just look under the various 'experts' and then ask your question in the same way - good luck!

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011/06/24

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert