Question
Posted by: Guest | 2011/02/23

Weight on Breasts

Please can you advise me. My excess weight goes to my stomach and breasts. Will it be possible to vaser suck (new more modern and less damaging than lipo) the fat out of my breasts?

Dear Guest
Because breast tissue is so sensitive, you will have to discuss the option of using vaser or liposuction on this part of the body with a plastic surgeon. Ask your gp to refer you to a plastic surgeon so that the dr can explain the pros and cons of removing fat from the breasts. In general women who have problems with very heavy breasts are treated with a breast reduction operation.

1

Dear Guest