Question
Posted by: P | 2010/06/08

Weight lost

Dr Bets, Ever since i gave birth to my child in 2008, i''ve lost weight from a size 34 to a size 30 which is not my normal weight and it has been now almost a year and a half that i''m like this. i''m embarrased to go to parties or anywhere that people around there know me because everyone i''ve ever seen since that time think i have some kind of illness or something. Is there any other way that i can regain my weight back to a size 34?

Hallo P
Have your thyroid and blood sugar checked - you may have an overactive thyroid gland or diabetes causing the weight loss. If your physical examination is normal, one should have a look at your diet - maybe you are taking in too few calories or eating the wrong foods

2
Posted by: John | 2010/06/08

No No No
you have worked hard to lose, get new friends!
Good luck and keep it up

Reply to John
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/08

Hallo P