Question
Posted by: Christy | 2008/08/19

Weight loss without excersize ??

Doc I recently started eating healthy and running in the mornings (4 times a week ) to lose a bit of weight , but now I have a new job and I travell from Pretoria to Joburg every morning and afternoon(the traffic ???) and I can no longer run in the mornings nor evenings .I tried to work around it but its not working . What I wanna know is - can lose weight by eating healthy ONLY ??will that require me to be on a STRICT diet ?what can I do ? Im frustated .I was really starting to have fun running in the morning , what a girl to do ?What frustate me more is that I heard its hard to lose weight without excersize .pls help .my clothes were begginig to be lose .

Dear Christy
I feel for you that your job change means that you can't run anymore. You could consider skipping instead? All it takes is buying a skipping rope and doing your 30 or more minutes of skipping a day when you get a chance (perhaps after work before supper?). It is true that it is more difficult to lose weight without exercise because the latter uses up energy, stimulates your metabolism and also tends to 'lift' your mood, so make a plan as still do some kind of exercise every day.