Posted by: Anon | 2009-06-09

Weight loss with Duromine

I am heavily obese, weighing 104kg &  a BMI of 42. I was informed to loose about 30 -40kgs to bring my weight under control. I heard about Duromine that aids in weight loss. I am currently taking acnetane for my skin which has been very successful thus far. Will the Duromine help me &  will it have any affect on the acnetane treatment.

Dear Reader
Duromine is an appetite suppressant. The following side-effects can occur with Duromine (which contains phentermine as its active ingredient), as listed in my copy of MIMS: pulmonary hypertension, central nervous system effects including psychotic episodes and hallucinations, cardiovascular effects, gastrointestinal disturbances, problems with urination, rash, impotence or changes in libido, facial oedema and blurred vision. No mention was made of interaction with Acnetane. If you do not develop side-effects, then you can use Duromine together with an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet). Once you start losing weight and become more mobile you can also increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 or more minutes per day.
Take care

Posted by: Lindie Venter | 2009-09-29

I am using Lezamil, Epitec, Serequall will the duromine still work

Reply to Lindie Venter
Posted by: Ladyluv | 2009-09-02

Can you combine duromine with alcohol?

Reply to Ladyluv
Posted by: thelma scheepers | 2009-08-20

i am using duromine at the moment for the past two months and i believe i am not allowed to use it for more then two to three months is that so and why

Reply to thelma scheepers
Posted by: Danny | 2009-06-10

I was wondering if there is a medicine or food that can assist witha bloated tummy? I' ve heard parsley can help but it didn' t work for me.

Reply to Danny