Posted by: Just saying | 2012-12-03

Morning CS

Just wanted to let you know that I have had my WLS on 27.11.12 and am doing great. A little discomfort and pain, but otherwise all is good. I am so excited and looking forward to my new beginnings. My therapist and I are working on all the issues that led me to being obese.

Also just wanted to thank a special friend (Fatty Boom Boom) who I met on this site shortly before her WLS and now we communicate every day. She really is a pillar of strength.

I am reallydelighted to hear that you are so pleased with the situation. We now apparently have two paragons of WLS among our regulars ( did you know you were a paragon ? ) I'm especially pleased to hear you are also working on relevant issues with your therapist, because as with all such procedures, I think when they remain entirely surgical and don't deal properly with all the human elements of the situation, they're much less likelyto be successful.