Question
Posted by: jax30 | 2011/12/05

Weight loss supplements and contraceptives

I would like to get myself a weight loss supplement to use with exercising but I am not sure which I will be able to use with my contraseptive. Does weight loss supplements like, SA Supplements Fat Burner, Incinerate and USN Phedra Cut have a influence on oral contraceptives? Please help!!!

Honestly, when it comes to supplements, the safest option is always to do nothing. No one knows about safety, because they're not exactly tested, and so you can try anything but there's always risk. The problem is that they all affect metabolism in some way (assuming they work - there's not much evidence of this to begin with), and so you're taking a risk, no doubt.

Honestly, my advice is rather spend whatever money would have gone to supplements on seeing a good dietician once or twice, and look at the big picture, get a good diet and that does work, and is safe.

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2012/01/06

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc