Posted by: Pips | 2008-11-26

Weight loss in first week of diet plan

I have been following a very strict eating plan from the dietician for the last week and haven' t lost a kg yet. How long does it take before you see results?

Dear Pips
It can take a week or two before you actually start losing weight. If you still have not lost any weight after 2 weeks, you need to discuss this with your dietitian as she may need to adjust your diet. If you are also doing exercise (?) then you may be developing muscle tissue that weighs more than fat tissue.

Posted by: mine too | 2008-11-26

Let me tell you, the only good eating plan is weighless.I lost 2kg in the first week, you dont even have to follow the diet that strictly to loose 1 kg per week.I lost 14 kg and kept it off for 10years by just keeping to the basic eating plan.I cheat 2 days a week and the rest of the week I stick to a fairly good programme.Because of this my weight stays constant, it fluctuates by a kg or 2, but that is easy to control.

Reply to mine too