Question
Posted by: feelin fat | 2008/06/25

weight loss during pregnancy

I was a little bigger than I wanted to be when I found out I was preg. Now I'm worried about the weight I still have to put on for the sake of my pregnancy. I'm in my second trimester. Is it safe to eat well and maybe lose a few kilos, not many max 3.
I have a history of both anorexia nervosa and bulimia so the weight gain really makes me feel wretched. I will never do anything to harm my baby, so if you say its a bad idea, then I will grin and bear.

Active Weight loss in pregnancy is not advisable. Eat healthy and worry about the weight after the pregnancy