Question
Posted by: pammy | 2010/06/17

weight loss and ciplatrim 15 mg

I have been using ciplatrim 15 mg for the past mnth which my GP prescribed and also advised me to use the tablets inconjucntion with the herbal life products ( shakes ect) my problem is that i have use these products and have had no weight loss results, i would like to know if these tablets can be used with herbal life products or is there a diet plan which i can follow using these tablets ciplatrim so that i can see results in weight loss, i am morbidly obesed my bmi is -+ 40 + i have between 40 and 50kg to lose, i am 1.61 cm tall and my weght is 110 kg pls advise.
very desperate for help
From Pammy

Dear Pammy
If you are not using an energy-reduced diet together with the Ciplatrim, then this product will not have the desired effect. I would recommend that you consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), so that the dietitian can assess what you are eating and if you have actually reduced your energy intake. If you have not managed to reduce your energy intake, the dietitian will prescribe an individual slimming diet for you. Because your BMI = 42, 5, you may require bariatric surgery to start losing weight. Contact the Bariatric Centres of Excellence in regard to having a gastric bypass to assist weightloss. You can contact Jana Derksen at the Call Centre for the Netcare Bariatric Centres of Excellence on 0861-623-7489 or contact her at: jana@pharmacallcc.com or call her on her cell phone at: 072-373-0155 or visit their Website at www.netcare.co.za to discuss this option if you have a great deal of weight to lose. d) As you start losing weight and get more mobile, include 30 min of exercise each day - for example, going for walks. Increase how fast and far you walk as you get fitter. Exercise is excellent for promoting weightloss and stimulating your metabolism.
Holding thumbs that you now start losing.

2
Posted by: elise | 2010/09/16

hi need tyo know more about ciplatrim 15 mg and what diet to follow and if any ofter effects
thanking you

elise

Reply to elise

Dear Pammy