Posted by: Blondie | 2009-09-28

Weight Loss &  Toning

hi there,

I' m 30 yrs old female, 1.68 m tall and weigh 63.

I would like to loose about 8kgs and in the process also tone up a bit.

I' m planning on doing the following, would it help:

Mondays - Kickboxing
Tuesdays - Spinning
Wednesdays - Pilates

Hi Blondie

It's good, but what happens from Thursday to Sunday? I'm not dismissing your plan, because anything helps more than doing nothing, and three days is great. But what you could do is give yourself a day off there, so maybe train Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, or even Mon, Wed, Fri, and possibly something on Saturday, and that would make an impact.

I just worry that the programme is too condensed, which means you have more off than you train, and also that there's a risk of injury, because you work hard for three days at a time. So I think to start with, some spacing woudl be good, and then you may also want to add a fourth day a week.

But the content looks good, no complaints. Diet is obviously crucial and that's something to see a dietician about.