Posted by: Gail | 2012-10-11

weight loss

Iwas thin until I had my hysterectomy at age 36. We moved to Zimbabwe around that time and as an ex-pat I was not allowed to work. My weight ballooned from56kg to84kg in a year and I have struggled ever since. Used tablets called Lemon diet quick6 and dropped to 64kg. Tablets off market and am now stuck at 80kg - do not lose weight no matter what I try. Weight has been constant at 80kg for past 7 years. Please help.

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Gail,
I cannot advice you on a possible eating disorder here, but do suggest that you seek the advice of a registered dietician. I have never seen dietary aids as a solution. You need to consider a long-term plan to follow a moderate, well-balanced diet and moderate exercise plan. Try not to be tempted to try and lose weight too quickly. That's most people's downfall.

Posted by: Mia | 2012-10-18

Hi Gail,

I think someone kidnapped ede...

I think you should rather ask diet doc.

x Mia

Reply to Mia