Question
Posted by: sandy | 2011-09-26

weight loss

i want to know does lemon juice with water help you lose weight ..i am strugling to lose some stomach fat... and cellulite pls help me...i am 22 yrs old

Dear Sandy
Drinking lemon juice is not harmful, but I doubt that it will promote significant weightloss. Just rinse or brush your teeth after drinking such an acidic liquid because it can erode the tooth enamel. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). Also do targeted exercises like situps to help your tummy muscles to tighten up every day (ask Fitness Doc for a set of exercises that tighten the tummy muscles). This can be a long process, so give it time. While you are on the ‘DietnFood’ site, do a Search with 'Cellulite' to find the articles I have written about this subject. The Weight Loss sections contains a lot of information about every aspect of slimming (cellulite, the dangers of diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects of slimming, etc).

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-09-26

Dear Sandy