Question
Posted by: Dee | 2011/07/18

weight loss

Hi, I wasn''t always big and now I cant get rid of the fat abd I don''t eat too much. Please tell me what to do

Dear Dee
You can firstly try an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), combined with daily exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for at least 30 min a day. If you have not lost at least 0,5 kg per week on this regimen after a month or so, it may be a good idea to have a checkup to determine if you suffer from hormonal imbalances such as underactive thyroid, insulin resistance or female hormone imbalances.
But first give the diet and exercise a chance.

1

Dear Dee