Question
Posted by: Overweight | 2011/06/28

Weight Loss

Would like your opinion on WaySlim products and Miracle of Life " diet" ?

Dear Weight Loss
I must admit that I have not yet seen what the WaySlim products and 'Miracle of Life diet' entail. It is impossible to keep track of all these slimming products and diets. At present at least 1-2 are launched every week! You can, however, judge the 'Miracle for Life diet' for yourself. The following criteria should provide you with an answer: a) Does the diet contain all the food groups? b) Is the diet not too low in energy? c) Do you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet? If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. To assess the WaySlim products check out the list of ingredients and compare them to the list of slimming pill ingredients on the DietDoc section of Health24. Click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Detective' to see if the ingredients can help with weightloss or not, and if they are potentially harmful. Keep in mind that weightloss can also be achieved by reducing your energy intake with a balanced, low-fat, high-fibre diet and by increasing your energy output by doing aerobic or cardio exercise (jogging, cycling, swimming, brisk walking, skipping, etc) for 30 or more minutes a day. For individuals who need a support group, the Weigh-Less or Weight Watchers programmes may be beneficial because these regimens are based on the principles of a balanced diet.

2
Posted by: Hyder reshma | 2011/06/29

i need your help i''m underweight i eat properly..i''m very stress about my figure.please help me out.

Reply to Hyder reshma

Dear Weight Loss