Question
Posted by: concerned | 2011/04/06

weight loss

is it true that if i were to have my meals blended into juice i can loose a lot of weight?

concerned

Dear Concerned
I don't quite understand your question. Are you asking if you should liquidise your meals to lose weight? If so, then the answer is 'No'. Eating solid foods which entails chewing is more conducive to weightloss than drinking liquidised meals, unless of course you need to liquidise your food because of a medical problem. In general, it is a good idea to eat normal foods even when slimming, but to reduce your total energy intake and to increase your total energy output with exercise.

1

Dear Concerned