Posted by: Bigmamma | 2010-10-29

Weight loss

Good day,
I’ m currently on a diet and for a week I’ m trying to cut out sugars and carbohydrates! I’ m feeling really good at the moment, but its time I’ m worried about! I’ ve got a party in December and want to lose weight before then, what type of medicine can I use to get my metabolism faster and loose more weight easer. I know it wont be easy and fast but there must be something to get me started! I thought about simply slim, but i know its bad for you. Please help me! Im trying to lose 8 to 9kg, thats all!!!

To loose 8 to 9kg in such a short period of time, is not healthy and I do not suggest that you use medication to loose weight quickly. Rather concentrate on a low calorie intake diet and a high impact arobic exercise regime. This way, you will loose weight healthily and keep it off.