Question
Posted by: MARIAAN | 2010-07-05

WEIGHT LOSS

I am 10 weeks pregnant. My problem is that I am very nacious and struggle to eat. I am however taking supplements and vitamins. My concern is that I lost 5kg since I found out that Im pergnant. Will this harm my growing baby in any way? Its not that I am starving myself, I really try to eat, but I dont eat as much as I use to. Then I also want to find out. My sex drive is non-existing since i found out I''m pregnant. Is there something I can do to increase it, as i dont want my husband to stand at the end of my needs. I would like to hear from you.

The nausea is common and the weight loss is probably due to this. It should improve after 12 weeks. Decreased sex drive is common in pregnancy and there isn't anything you can do about it. Try to get your husband to understand that there are many changes in your body.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-08